"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Another birthday

Today my 'baby' brother turns 38! We can't believe how we've aged. We always got along relatively well, but we get along great now. Is it because there is so much distance between us? I wonder if we'd get along as well if we lived closer.
That's been a dream of mine that we'll one day return to the US and we would live near my mom & brother in MN.
Or at least closer than we do now!
If we don't do that - then we should at least become landed citizens- 'cause I'm tired on playing the waiting game on our work permits each fall-even if I do know how to do the whole process with my eyes closed.
Let's commit and figure out what we're going to do with the rest of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment