"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where does the time go?

I thought I forgot to blog yesterday- good thing I did it before work, 'cause there was minimal energy after work.
Today was much the same as yesterday but in hyper drive. I'm relieved that the kids are off school tomorrow & thus I'm off work. I have the whole day mapped out- sleep in, make breakfast, do laundry. I think I can handle it.
Likewise I'm making better food choices- at least I think I am. I had a ceasar salad for lunch today with my fruit. I was craving onion rings- but decided that french fries might me more healthy. Remind me to get the onion rings next time. They actually have the same # of calories, and I think I would have enjoyed the onion rings more. Lesson learned.
Time to make dinner- pasta & sauteed shrimp. What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment