"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Conflicted

I had an unfortunate meeting with a bag of Greek potato chips. I ate with wild abandon and ended up consuming more than half the bag.
I put the bag away in the cabinet and went along on my merry way. But a few hours later, while I was making dinner, I pulled the bag out of the cabinet and destroyed the evidence. That is, I finished off the bag, folded it up and buried it in the garbage.
This is not 'normal' behavior, right?
Who am I hiding from? It can't be me as I wa the one committing the crime. I know what I did wa wrong and is considered bingeing. Does it countvif you do it in 2 sessions? And why the hiding? I know what the scale would say if I chose to weigh myself (which I didn't). Why do I set myself up for these challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment