"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Monday, March 1, 2010

Downward trend

Yesterday I weighed in at 163.5 which was a 0.5lb drop and I was satisfied with that. Especially after having ovulated this week & experienced some bloating.
Then, I step on the scale this morning at it said 162.2.
After I picked my jaw up off the floor I think the realization that the 3 aerobics classes might have actually paid off!

Unfortunately this week my schedule won't allow as much time at the gym.. So that just means I have to try the JM dvd 2x this week. Hopefully this downward trend will continue.
Oh & I neglected to mention that with this weight loss my bmi is now 29.9. I am officially 'overweight' and no longer 'obese'- can you see me doing the happy dance?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment