"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The unthinkable- which you may find laughable

I've done the unthinkable- or that which I had been avoiding. The iPad came upstairs to the bed room. (Cue doomsday music)
This was something I was avoiding due to my propensity to WASTE time and surf the Internet mindlessly, or play Bejeweled on the big screen. I haven't been using the iPad much for reading yet- as I think $10 for an online book is ridiculous. I will find a way to read a decent library book (no harlequin romance for me) on this thing one day. I'm determined.
I use my iPad at the kitchen counter most of the time. Searching recipes, reading food blogs- ironic seeing as I'm in the throws of trying to lose/maintain a weight loss. Hopefully the iPad will be my saving grace and not my downfall.
Speaking of weight loss, I went to a high/lo aerobics class yesterday & pushed myself pretty well-if I do say so myself ( gives self a little pat on the back) but I'm paying the price as my quads are sore. I hope I'll be in less pain tomorrow. But then there's the old motto " No pain, no gain!"

No comments:

Post a Comment