"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What kind of blog is this anyway?

This is what I've been asking myself the past 2 weeks, and I haven't come up with an answer as of yet. I'm in a funk, switching to a new work schedule as the kids school schedule seems to be spinning wildly out of control towards the end of the school year.
I talk a lot about the weather, I talk about my issues with food and my half-hearted attempts to lose weight.
But where do I go from here?
Why did I change my blog from being private to open?
Does anyone read it? And if they do, how do I feel about it?
I am a lurker, I read, but rarely comment. I gather information and try to adapt it to my needs and how it will help me on my journey to become healthier.
What do I have to add to the blogging world that hasn't already been covered? That I'm not sure about, but I guess this is what this journey is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment