"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I've been remiss

Remiss in posting among other things. We've had a busy few weeks with the end of school and the beginning of summer. If you can call 60 degrees summer!
We just returned from camping in Waterton National Park. We had a relaxing time camping in the townsite and hiking. Weather could have been better, but hey, it's early summer here- it's raining while I type this.
I was able to eat okay- poor choices plan wise but it's all about moderation. Let's just say some brats were eaten and some beer was imbibed :0

But now it's a new day- a recurring theme here. I'm thinking of trying a cleanse to jump start my body. Anyone have any insight? Ever tried a cleanse? How did you feel after it? Which cleanse did you try? Any one know anything about body logix?

No comments:

Post a Comment