"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Feel it again

Whew! I can feel my thighs again, thanks to the likes of the cardio & sculpting workouts of your fitness evolved & the xbox kinect. In just a mere 2 days it has proven to me that
1) I'm not really in shape and
2) I need to be doing more than just walking the dog.
Walking is good for maintaining weight loss, a minimum amount of energy expenditure. I need to bring out the big guns and kick this weight loss into high gear.
I've given myself a modest challenge to burn 900 calories via the xbox in one month. I'm hoping to use it a minimum of 3 times per week more if my schedule allows. Trouble is, once the kids see me on there, they want to play video games, while I want to work out- can't we all just get along?
Here's to tomorrow and some more cardio workout!!

No comments:

Post a Comment