"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" ~ Seneca

Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm back!

Amazing! Time certainly flies when you're having fun.
Since my last post, we spent 2.5 weeks house sitting on the Big Island of Hawaii! We snorkeled, boogie boarded, and enjoyed all aspects of island life- we've been bit by the bug. Now my days are spent trying to figure out how to move to the tropical paradise and make a living there.
But back to reality. When we returned from said trip, it was snowing here. Not that we didn't expect it. Spring has been slow in coming to the northern cities, but it is here as we now have tulips and daffodils blooming. Plus it's raining today rather than snowing, hooray!
Today I am renewing my commitment to my health- which means- start moving!
I have been flaking out on my live right now club, but so glad I went last week as we did step aerobics which I LOVE. This week we're doing resistance training, which I'm trying to like.
I haven't done my Yourself Fitness since we got our xbox repaired- time to dust off that baby.
I'm still doing the stairs at work 2x per day and I throw in some lunges while walking the dog. How do you squeeze your daily exercise in?

2 comments:

  1. Came by from Fitblogger. I have Hawaii envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by- I think you're my first visitor ever! Our trip to Hawaii was the best decision ever- a once in a lifetime trip, though I hope to change that. It's easy to be fit there, just swim ever day and you're set! Not so easy in landlocked places with 4 seasons. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete